Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Office


I've moved into a new office setting that is better for me all around.  It's more private, cleaner, newer, more affordable, and it has a fireplace!  I love it!

The location is between Standale/Allendale at 0-745 Lake Michigan Drive, Walker, MI  49534, between Sessions Dr. and 8th Ave.  GVSU is about 4.5 mile to the west of the office

It is a large white, commercially zoned house with white pillars.  There are 5 office suites.  I am in the downstairs suite to the back on the left.  The waiting room is just to your left as you come in the front door.

For more information about my services, scroll down this blog or click on an article to the right.

I look forward to hearing from old and new patients.  In Good Health.  Lisa-  818-8412

No comments:

Post a Comment