Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Creating New Personal Growth

Venus is the planet of Love.  Jupiter is the planet of expansion, wisdom, and higher learning.  Today, the full Moon is in Gemini at the same degree Venus was in in her earlier transit this year.  It's also the same degree Jupiter will be in at 12/21/12.  The astrological aspect is bringing into focus how we can continue to grow personally but remain optimistic.

This has me pondering.  Today, I was putting up flyers for my healing practice at our local university which is the school of my patient who goes there, whose boss is the fellow I am "very attracted to"...or love.  The 2 being connected is all "coincidence" if you believe in that.  I think everything happens for a reason.  Venus-love, Jupiter-higher learning.  And today, all day, I've been thinking about a personality trait I have of being very impatient in personal relationships, but not work relationships.  Why?  How can I grow personally in this area?  How can I become more laid back like my friend who I'm attracted to?  He's Mr. Cool here in town.

I know I am a fairly well liked if not a mystifying person by those who know me fairly well.  I am loved by my family.  But I am a failure at personal relationships with males because I have zero tolerance for how slow they go emotionally.  LOL!!!!!  How many women feel this way?  I'm an empath, so I process things quickly.  Very quickly...and I move on.  That doesn't feel too comfy to a guy.  I want to be kind without being a doormat in a personal relationship.  But I'm very honest and you can count on me to let you know what I really think.

I guess I'll apply to this area, what has helped me succeed in every other area of my life so far...intuition.  The Universe directly communicates to me which way to go.  I just have to listen.  Because when it comes to men...I really don't have a clue.


No comments:

Post a Comment