Thursday, October 3, 2013

Deep t.Issue Massage Therapy

The name of my business is now "Deep t.Issue Massage Therapy".  My name is Lisa Townsend and I do advanced, professional, deep tissue massage and sell herbal remedies.  I do NOT sell medical marijuana.
My work is TOP notch.  I always get results.  Please call me and tell me what it is you are looking for.

My website is still http://www.lisaktownsend.com

My phone # is 616-328-4242http://www.lisaktownsend.com
My address is:

1135 Walker Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI  49504

I can and will bill any Auto Owners Insurance and any Insurance plan you buy on the Michigan Health Exchanges set up by the Affordable Care Act (Same thing as Obamacare).  Section 2705 stipulates that no insurance company can discriminate against services provided by a licensed heath care provider.  Massage therapy is now licensed by the State of MI, although not all massage therapists are licensed.  Buyer beware!

I highly recommend you always ask if the practitioner is licensed to make sure you're getting the product you want.

I take cash or Credit card.  No personal checks unless you've been seeing me for awhile.

My fees are:

1/2 hour-$35.00
45 minutes-$50.00
1 hour-$70.00

I offer discount plans after we decide it's a good fit.

ABSOLUTELY NO ENTERTAINMENT OR PROSTITUTION MASSAGE HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment