Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Deep t.Issue Massage Therapy

(click on the title takes you to my website)


My office is now able to swipe your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flex Spending Account (FSA) set up through your employer and put on a regular plastic card.  It's great if you have a physicians script for medical massage and they then let me know how long they think you should see me and the frequency.  Not a bad idea to have us working as a team for your treatable soft tissue problems that are not severe enough to be addressed by surgery or pharmacy and not adequately addressed by a Physical Therapist.  But you can still use the HSA/FSA account even if you don't have a script.  I am trained to supply progress reports to your doctor and happy to do it.

I also bill  Auto Insurance or any Insurance you buy on the Michigan Health Exchange under Obamacare.

This is preventative medicine but also curative medicine for some.  I move the blood stasis that sits in the deep layers of soft tissue (muscle, ligament, tendon, and nerve).  If your blood isn't toxic from junk food, drugs, smoking, alcohol, etc., we are in a position to get you moving in alignment fairly quickly.  But what you put in your mouth and thus your blood is totally within your control.  So is your exercise.  If your muscles are weak, but you're making demands on them, you're set up for pain.  We'll talk about that too.  I am not dictatorial or heavy handed.  We just discuss and I listen and offer suggestions.  It helps to someone in your court when you're trying to make real changes to your body.

We talk about all of that.  Your Dr. generally doesn't.  I do.  My treatments and your compliance are very, very cost effective in a health care system that has run amok because people in America use their bodies out of balance and feed their bodies out of balance.  It is possible to make changes a little bit at a time.

You'll feel SO MUCH better when you're doing things that are good for you.  I hope to see you soon.

In Good Health,
Lisa Townsend



No comments:

Post a Comment